Saturday, December 14, 2013

Copy Rights and Trade Marks

  I have no idea how really important any of Copy Rights, Trade Marks, or even So called Trade Dress is, but on some level it is. So henceforth my statement for this blog is the following.
My bolg name is just a homage to my beloved 1st and 2nd edition of the worlds most popular RPG, no claim is made apon it Wizards of the Coast, or whatever Ect, ect...

  No claim is made for any image made with HeroMachine, i own the original content but the image belongs to them as stated however it is on their site.
Any references made to content made by any one else is their content.
Any content made by copying my site with the PDF copying tool one can have free personal use of.
BUT NOT TO SELL. we all know the drill, ask permition, Ect, ect.

   I will try to make it obvious my Original Content that i do in fact lay claim on. Now if any one has advice on any of this be free to comment.

  Now to figure out how to get lookers !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment